Monday, May 25, 2009

With football season over, withdrawal begins.

No football on Saturdays and Sundays, what's a man to do? Ok, I like other sports too, couple of major tennis competitions that I will be looking at, but what can fill the obvious void. With world cup qualifications to be in full swing this summer, and Confederations cup there is some football around, but the usual routine is definitely in hibernation for the next couple of months. Congratulations to all the winners, tough luck to all the relegated, I must say that it's sad the Newcastle go down, but they have been playing horrific football. As I have always have said in my circle, Michael Owen, peaked at 22 years of age and is way past his prime. Building your team around him is an act that will ensure disaster, so said, so done. Time for them to rebuild and I hope to see them back soon, because they have been an integral part of English football.
Also, during the off season I will be commenting on blockbuster sales and transfers. I may also comment on the Champion's League final on Wedsnesday, if i don't fall asleep. LOL!

Enjoy the summer guys, this is definitely more than a sport, IT'S A WAY OF LIFE!

Cheers,
Deon

No comments:

Post a Comment